How to save dry winter skin
We all know winter can be a rough time for our skin. I have always struggled with my skin during the winter months and this is the first year I am content with where my skin is. I should actually say I’m thrilled with how my skin is looking and feeling because these products have impacted my routine for the better. I have come across this brand called Tula, through friends and instagram. I was hesitant to buy the products at first because they are on the pricey side for sure, but after trying them for a good month I can’t see not having them in my routine. There’s a few other products that I’ve had for awhile but I wanted to add them in here as well because they’re my go-to products for certain things. Let’s get into it! (All products mentioned will be linked in the shop page and below in the shop carousel)
- The first step of my routine is cleansing my face with the Tula Facial Cleanser. This cleanser is a probiotic gel that you can feel cleaning your face as you rub it in. It has a light fragrance but nothing overpowering, and it leaves your skin still feeling hydrated and soft. Cleansing your face can be tricky because over cleansing can lead to drying, but this one has been amazing so far. I do however only use it once a day- rather than morning and night.
- After that, I give my face a spritz with the Kopari Coconut Rose Toner before I start moisturizing. This helps to hydrate and close your pores to prepare for creams and such. Sometimes I also use this as a refresher throughout the day but mostly after cleansing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling. This brand is also one of my favorites because they’re all natural and all of their products smell like coconut and I love that as a facial scent rather than perfume like smells.
- Next, is the Tula Eye Renewal Serum. This is used to help reduce dark circles, and I can vouch for this for sure because I struggle with sleeping as it is and need all the help I can get. This product has a cooling tip so that when applied it de-puffs your eyes while applying the serum.
- Following that serum, I apply the Tula Aqua Liquid Serum all over my face. If you can’t tell, each of these steps are super hydrating and I wouldn’t say to follow these steps if you don’t have a problem with dry skin. What’s cool about this serum is that there are tiny bubbles that contain probiotics that leave your skin fresh and super glowy.
- The last major step is the Tula Day and Night cream. This right here is my holy grail. I apply this one morning and night and it never disappoints. If there was one thing you could buy from this list, I would say to get this 100%. It leaves my skin so soft, more than any other moisturizer and I still feel hydrated and glowy in the morning.
- My lips also suffer from this weather, and I hate the look and feel of cracked lips. I used to swear by blister but that was until I got a free sample of the First Aid Beauty Lip Therapy. It is known to fight environmental stressors because of the amazing ingredients it contains and I cannot leave my house without this.
That is it for my every-day routine, however there is one item that I try to use once a week if I am feeling super dry. It’s also by Tula, and its their exfoliating mask. It’s not too heavy of a mask and leaves skin feeling soft and revived. It helps remove dead skin and works to aid with dry skin. I don’t use this too much because I don’t want my face to get used to it, but also because I don’t want to irritate my skin. I do highly recommend it though for those looking for an exfoliating face mask. (It’s also linked below)
These products are seriously amazing, as I’ve said before I would never share something on here if I didn’t love it. I am always wanting to share my real feelings on products so that you guys can hopefully benefit from my experiences. Thank you for reading today’s post, up next is Fitness Friday!
With Love, Taylor