The Best Box To Date
My all time favorite subscription box has arrived, and this season’s box is literally so amazing I can’t help but share what came in it and what I’m already loving. I’ve shared FabFitFun before and I really love the brand, this concept they came up with is so genius and I don’t know why people don’t spend $50 every 3 months to get at least $200 worth of products because everything I have gotten is far beyond worth $50. The products are focused around whatever season it is, and spring is always so pretty so I knew it was going to be a good one. Also, I’m going to be linking all of these products below and on my shop page! Let’s see what we’re working with:
- Deux Lux Demi Backpack: Retail $75 This super cute backpack is PERFECT for spring. It’s nice and lightweight but big enough to hold your essentials!
- Quay My Girl Sunnies in Black/Smoke: Retail $55 I have been wanting a pair of Quay glasses and the ones that came in this box are so cute. These alone cost the price of the whole box, and I was going to spend it anyway but now I got 7 other things for the same price like how can you go wrong?
- Mystery Item- Free People Sleep Mask: Retail $20 I chose to get a mystery item this season because I didn’t love the other 2 options so I made it fun and went with the mystery and it’s adorable! I love sleeping masks and this one is way cuter and more comfortable than any other one I have.
- The2Bandits Athens Necklace: Retail $30 I am a sucker for dainty necklaces and you can’t get much better than this one. The bar necklace trend is so in, and this was my first one so I’m very excited to wear it.
- Daily Concepts Detox Brush: Retail $18 This brush is so cool because not only does it clean and exfoliate the skin, it has beads that stimulate circulation which is awesome. This can help with so many things and I can’t wait to see how it works.
- Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub: Retail $34.95 The smell of this is worth every penny alone, but I have actually heard great things about this so once I’m done with my current scrub I will be breaking this bad boy open. The Dead Sea minerals inside are going to be amazing on the skin, and after a long winter we all need some help.
- OUAI Leave-In Conditioner Retail $26 THIS is what I’m already obsessed with, again the smell is amazing and it’s like a subtle hair perfume that leaves your hair feeling so soft and tangle free while also providing heat protection.
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More NO MORE BAGGAGE Eye De-Puffing Gel: Retail: $24 Another great product that I have already started to love, it really takes the dark circles away and makes the eyes look so much more awake!
So, with all of these items the total to buy them separately would’ve been $282.95 and that’s just mind blowing to me. Each and every one of these products are raved about products or brands. FabFitFun never throws in random products just to fill your box, they make sure you’re getting the best of the best and that it amazing. I really think y’all should give the summer box a try, be sure to use my link below to sign up! Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow with another one of my favorite subscriptions!
With Love, Taylor